Una Patagon1a is an innovative initiative within the fly fishing industry, aiming to use the power of a collective to generate a complementary circle
through the Una Patagon1a office will go towards conservation initiatives within the region. Collaboration enables individuals to work together to achieve a defined and common business purpose.
The Una Patagon1a Complementary Circle
- Lodge Union
- Power of the group to provide better service & Alternatives
- Best offer of different species & techniques used
- Reposition the Region worldwide.
- Promoted by locals with great knowledge of the resources
- Collaboration with top brands
- More Awareness of our resources
- Media Presence
- More resources invested in conservation & local economies
PATAGONIA: LAND OF SALMONIDS
Visiting UnaPatagon1as lodges gives you the option to chase any of these salmonids:
Sea Run Brown, Atlantic Steelhead, Chinook Salmon, Coho Salmon, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Landlocked Salmon, Tiger Trout, Lake Trout
A unique region for its potential for flyfishing.
Great variants, low density of fishermen, many varieties of salmonids, forms of fishing, guides with tons and local experience, combining destinations, unique landscapes, great food and wine, and the strong desire to provide a different experience.
“To think it all began then in 1955. As Jorge says in his book, in the chapter “My Friend Joe Brooks”, he changed Argentine fly fishing forever, “he came to us like a prophet”. ~ Joe brooks jr.
CONCIERGE SERVICE INCLUDES
* FREE Welcome Package
* FREE Domestic Flight Check IN
* FREE Boarding Pass ONLINE Delivery
* FREE Money Exchange and delivery if necessary
* FREE Reservations @ Any Restaurant in Town
* FREE Wine Tasting (FRIDAYS)
* FREE SOS Shopping during your fishing days
* 20% Discount on FRIDAYS Walking City Tour
* FREE Travel agent services to coordinate tours on demand
* 24/7 Emergency line
* Passport retrieval assistance
* FREE access to Spa facilities available for long connections
* FREE Luggage Storage